What a great wife, My birthday present

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous.

A few years ago my wife carted one of my prizes off to a church fund-raising sale, and I haven't seen my Jonsered 2083 since.

Since I couldn't find a suitable red replacement at a suitable price, I got a Husky 395 instead.

There were no smiles for a while after THAT.

My question is did she give bring you the beer or just the saw??
If my wife bought me both a saw and beer in one day, I would know she was either taken by aliens, or wreaked my truck. One or the other...

I'll post a video when I get back from the Michigan spring game. I wanna see what all the hype is about this thing. In all seriousness this is a very well constructed saw. Figured I'll get 15 20 tanks in it and put the dp cover on it.

The saw or wife?

:greenchainsaw:

You are a lucky man. I told my wife and kids I want a chain grinder for fathers day so we will see what happens.

Congratulations! She is a beauty. I am trying to remember if there was a saw in the last 2 pics?

You are one lucky Man! Good luck with the Saw.

My wife does not even know how many saws I have or what kind thay are.

You should get her something real nice when she least expects it.

What a great wife and a great saw, make sure you look after them both well, and give them all the attention they need, oh, and don't lend either of them to anybody.:cheers:

Back