What brand do you run most?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What brand do you use most?

• Stihl

Votes: 90 44.3%
  • Husqvarna

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • Dolmar

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • McCulloch

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Homelite

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Jonsered

Votes: 15 7.4%
  • Poulan

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 6.9%

• Total voters
Stihl, just because I have more of them. Love em' all the same... My 261 has been getting the most use lately.

Stihl mostly, just because they are the pre-dominant brand in this area and have been for years, hell they all have good and bad models, I'll be happy to run any brand, as long as it's dependable, wood is color blind.

:wave::wave::wave:

42951bd4.jpg

:wave::wave::wave:

TT

yep... its even better if you take the power sharp stuff out .....

My powersharp stuff never came with it... I'm guessing you forgot to remove all of that junk before noodling... :hmm3grin2orange: Wow, that sounds kinda dirty.

I love cutting with my old Homelites, but when it is time to get wood on the trailer I grab a Stihl or 2 or 3, or 4, well if I get the 042 running 5.

If you drop all others beside Stihl and Husky, about 62% went with Stihl.

Some things never change :)

I also see they are messing with the rep again.

TT

Sadly with my 362 dead all fall and me never personally running the 50 yet, I did all my sisters and my wood cutting with my two stihls and my pops MS460. Any of you guys want to see how far saws have come in 30 years? Run a 08S and then a MS460 back to back :) WOW

I am not really brand loyal. I mostly run Husqvarnas. Mostly due to my 346. It is my number one used saw. But I own Stihl and Husqvarna saws. Both brands have likes and dislikes.

Latest posts

Back