What brand do you run most?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What brand do you use most?

• Stihl

Votes: 90 44.3%
  • Husqvarna

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • Dolmar

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • McCulloch

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Homelite

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Jonsered

Votes: 15 7.4%
  • Poulan

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 6.9%

• Total voters
My 6400 is my go-to saw for most of my cutting needs. I run the 045 on the Alaskan. I think that it will be a toss up between the 044 I am rebuilding and the Dolmar when the 044 is done.

I cut with stihl anymore but I don't know if I'll ever cut as much wood with them as I have Poulans in the past.

this one:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7BtJ4g6fnEo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7BtJ4g6fnEo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I would say mostly Homelite for me (my vote) because the 750 is the saw I use most, but some of my Macs are a not-so distant second. Lately I have been giving the Olympik 999 a few more hours too.

i ran poulans for twenty years until i bought 4 new poulans and not one would oil..:bang:..traded them all for echo's!!!:love1: i liked them so much i wouldn't trade them....i wouldnt have another poulan or husky for that matter they are just orange poulans...:poke:

Mostly Stihls as they are the most common.
Typically use Mcculloch for the 30cc and Stihls for the 60cc and 90cc.

New year makes me think it might be time to dust off some Husqvarnas and Homelites.

I would say mostly Homelite for me (my vote) because the 750 is the saw I use most, but some of my Macs are a not-so distant second. Lately I have been giving the Olympik 999 a few more hours too.

Im thinkin if I had one of these Id be using it most too!!!!!:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back