What do you burn your wood in?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I burn the firewood and box elder beetles in a Lopi Answer stove. Yes, box elder beetles... they somehow keep finding a way into my house... so I just throw them into the Lopi whenever I see one. I'll take a kleenex and trap one in it, and throw the whole deal into the flames. Sick of those stupid bugs. :angry:

Lopi makes me feel better about having to put up with them, though. :)

1980 earth stove insert.... just three - four cords a year average.....nice stove efficient, but not made anymore..

I burn the firewood and box elder beetles in a Lopi Answer stove. Yes, box elder beetles... they somehow keep finding a way into my house... so I just throw them into the Lopi whenever I see one. I'll take a kleenex and trap one in it, and throw the whole deal into the flames. Sick of those stupid bugs. :angry:

Lopi makes me feel better about having to put up with them, though. :)

I have a Lopi myself, great stove, it's 20 years old. My uncle that raised me and I put it in the house I grew up in when I was nine when it was brand new. He gave it to me a few years back when I built my house. I heat with strait wood and that stove gets the job done.

Back