What do you remove snow with.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of hits - after the 24" dump we got I was trying to do my wife a favor and tweak the snow from around her car and I hit my wife's 2006 highlander when I went to pivot. Busted the taillight lens cover into tiny pieces, funny, she didn't focus on my removing the snow, seemed to but focused on the smashed car....

Both you and tiny are grounded! Wait till you see the dealer price for that multilite piece. Try the web after the dealer revives you and the paramedics leave.

Both you and tiny are grounded! Wait till you see the dealer price for that multilite piece. Try the web after the dealer revives you and the paramedics leave.

My wife is awesome, but that one hurt the team. $122 on-line, found one for $54 on ebay. Got paid $210 for the snow removal on the neighborhood road which I already used to buy a pair of chains so this last snow put me in the red.

Just a few options depending on need - blower, FEL or rear blade

P1010010001.jpg

P1010031.JPG

Love tractors -these pictures and more great tractors -
www.machineunderground.com

Last edited:
HS...... i like the hydraulic angle you added to your rear blade. And... is that a hydraulic top link also?
Ductape, yes I made a toplink by cutting the pin tubes off the cyl. and adding some swivel ball mounts. It works real good to change how aggressive the blade cuts.
attachment.php

attachment.php

At my house I just drive over top of it with my 2007 expedition EL 4X4 to get to this:
2005_JOHN_DEERE_325_SKID_STEER_LOADER.jpg
(generic image)
It is sitting at the Food lion parking lot that I plow.

For the light stuff

Honda Foreman - Moose Plow - for the light stuff
4237217848_60a638001c.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited:
Honda Foreman - Moose Plow - for the light stuff
4237217848_60a638001c.jpg

Next time try not to look like you having fun - it really puts a damper on toy/tool money when your SO sees it that way :)

I regret selling my Honda 4x4 rancher every time it snows. I think that a 4x4 ATV with a decent plow is just about the best tool for plowing period. Hard to beat the maeuverability and fun factor.

Our area seems to get more ice than snow lately, but when it does snow this is my preferred method of removal. This is the tractor that we feed with daily, so its a simple matter of dropping the hay spike and attaching the bucket. Snow shoveling is more fun with a heated cab and a radio!View attachment 120442

here is my quad for screwing around whit snow and keeping some back roads clear.

attachment.php

Yes that is ice, plowing the swamp for fun. It's a warn state plow style. Plowed about 1/4 of it to give you some size comparison

I haven't found a need for chains either...having 80 lbs or so on the back seems to help quite a bit.
Matt,
How do you like the state style plow? Trying to get a friend who rarely plows his own drive to swap mine for his state.

I haven't found a need for chains either...having 80 lbs or so on the back seems to help quite a bit.
Matt,
How do you like the state style plow? Trying to get a friend who rarely plows his own drive to swap mine for his state.

Its great, I motley bought it cause it looked cool but it is taller then the regular ones. I am happy with it and I wouldn't buy a regular one.

Ill get more pictures tomorrow.

I fell in on the edge, almost flew over the bars trying to take a action shot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes it gets the crap beat out of it, especially plowing roads with roots and rocks. Holding up well.

This old aries is bulletproof and for $70. all it needed was carb cleaning and I made a heat box.

attachment.php

i also have a 250f with plow, these are just "toys"

Kubota L4400, 7ft western plow on loader arms, 6ft bush hog rear scraper, double ring chains, loaded R1s

002-2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back