What do you remove snow with.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Landini 85F.
85hp 4wd diff locks and Woods finest backblade.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Like the wheepants, I come out of the field and hammer down...mud flies fifty feet, only good thing is when some stupid tailgater with a phone in one hand and a latte in the other gets cow plopped from my tires.

Dinger, the skirts are cool. Now if you'd air bag it and put some curb feelers on her......................................... :heart::heart::heart:

Like Thombat4, I have a stable of 3 Ariens blowers, which I should since I'm an Ariens dealer. Still have my original 1972 6 HP, along with my 2004 11 HP, with heated grips, (nice!)

I also have a 1990 8 HP that was "traded in", (for just waving the delivery fee); thing runs great, but both the augers are seriously seized on the auger shaft, so it's just one perfect rock away from blowing the gearbox, but who cares. That gentlemen, is why the shear bolts should be removed and the auger greased when servicing a blower.
:givebeer:

got that right--and people using reg bolts instead of the proper shear ones:angry: guess they like to buy new gears!!!

Like the wheepants, I come out of the field and hammer down...mud flies fifty feet, only good thing is when some stupid tailgater with a phone in one hand and a latte in the other gets cow plopped from my tires.

LOL!!!

I know the fun. Used to work a Hog Farm right on the main artery into town for all the tourists. LOTS of fun pulling out with the honey wagon full from the farrowing house!:ices_rofl:

I run 10" row spacing on the berrys, so the fenders keep the tires from busting up the bushes, and knocking fruit off.

The tractor is so narrow the tires are up under the cab.Looks silly with a 6' bush hog on it, and ridiculous with a 16' cultivator.

But for getting into tight spots, and having too much power in a tiny package it's great!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

LOL!!!

I know the fun. Used to work a Hog Farm right on the main artery into town for all the tourists. LOTS of fun pulling out with the honey wagon full from the farrowing house!:ices_rofl:

I run 10" row spacing on the berrys, so the fenders keep the tires from busting up the bushes, and knocking fruit off.

The tractor is so narrow the tires are up under the cab.Looks silly with a 6' bush hog on it, and ridiculous with a 16' cultivator.

But for getting into tight spots, and having too much power in a tiny package it's great!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

How narrow are ya? I HATE running tractors set on 60" without duals, too freakin tippy feeling. That's the main reason I don't go with 30" rows here, being set out at 80" centers makes life a little saner on the sidehills.

That thing is so ugly it's kinda cute...Landini is/was together with Massey Ferguson right?

Living closer to the equator
:)

We here actually WISH we had some snow...
Two years ago we got 5", man it was in the news...
It's desert here but 3000ft high, so sometimes we get some.

I'd buy some snow, 5 cent/gallon if somebody would be willing to pay for shipping.
Also looking for: 12-15 days of medium-intensity rain
Inspirational cloud formations
Some woods (bears, deer etc)

SA

set on 60" without duals, too freakin tippy feeling. That's the main reason I don't go with 30" rows here, being set out at 80" centers makes life a little saner on the sidehills.

That thing is so ugly it's kinda cute...Landini is/was together with Massey Ferguson right?[/QUOTE]

Steve,

attachment.php

Thats a 60" rotovator behind the Landini.
Wheels are set to right around 50" LOL!!
"Tippy"? LOL!!! That's what ROPS are for.
You oughtta see the "N" series Landini's.

attachment.php

I mistyped on the other post, my rows are set at 10' and generally the bushes flush out 2' or so from the crown when mature.
That's why the tractor is so scratched, and the Cholo fenders come in handy.

Landini/McCormick owns AGCO, which owns Massey.
Massey is still somewhat a different make with LOTS of Agco components that are common to all of 'em.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Thanks for the pics Drago 100. Is that your drive way you are plowing out. How much snow do you get in Italy a year, Keep the pics coming:clap::clap:

Beefie

Thanks for the pics Drago 100. Is that your drive way you are plowing out. How much snow do you get in Italy a year, Keep the pics coming:clap::clap:

Beefie
Anything, I just make as many, on Thursday there were 60 cm of snow :help::hmm3grin2orange:

42148_p01-10-10-14.38.jpg.html

That's some Ugly,heavy, wet looking slop!!!!! LOL!!!

I Hate pushing that stuff.

Always end up braking pins and crabbing sideways fighting the plow angle.
And I'm not on Alpine roads LOL!

Drago, you be carefull over there!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Honda 9hp track blower for sidewalks
3/4 Dodge cummins w/curtis plow for average days
Fiat Allis 545B with 12 foot blade for big days
Cat 247 tracked skid steer for getting in the tight stuff and moving snow banks into the trees

I use my 1975ish Montgomery Ward's snow blower. It's a 2 stroke 32:1 oil mix. It runs like a top. I don't know how it does it...it sets in the barn all summer but come winter is fires right up, usually in bitter cold weather. The blades are getting a little worn but this thing is amazing. I can have my entire drive cleared off with this thing before I could even get my tractor out of the barn and turned around!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back