what does special mean on a 365 husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going to use the crap out of it then its getting the 372 b.b kit:cheers:

You'd better pack a lunch.....I've owned my 365 special for ten years and it still ain't ready for a top end after cuttin at least 20 full cord of wood every year. Great saw! :cheers:

You'd better pack a lunch.....I've owned my 365 special for ten years and it still ain't ready for a top end after cuttin at least 20 full cord of wood every year. Great saw! :cheers:

my husky dealer is one of the largest in north america so i listen to them when i get new saws as far as set up they will give you any size bar and chain combo no extra charge! they said a 20 inch balances out best with that saw wish i would have took a 28 for free for the occasional big tres i would need it for ,for free then bought a 20 for the normal cutting,lol:clap:

I have two that were used comercially for the first two years of their life everyday, then i bought them and cut between 10-20 cord a year up until about two years ago.

Only problem I ever had was the oil pump gear (plastic) wore out. I turned the other one into a 372 and is still going strong. Great saws!

my husky dealer is one of the largest in north america so i listen to them when i get new saws as far as set up they will give you any size bar and chain combo no extra charge! they said a 20 inch balances out best with that saw wish i would have took a 28 for free for the occasional big tres i would need it for ,for free then bought a 20 for the normal cutting,lol:clap:

That's a screamin deal for any size bar/chain combo! The 20" stays on my 365 and I have a 36" on my 395 for larger model timber. :cheers:

I have two that were used comercially for the first two years of their life everyday, then i bought them and cut between 10-20 cord a year up until about two years ago.

Only problem I ever had was the oil pump gear (plastic) wore out. I turned the other one into a 372 and is still going strong. Great saws!

Funny you mention that....I was at the saw shop last weekend, and he had one there for oil pump gear repair. I asked if that was common on them and he said he's only done a handfull over the years. So far so good with mine. LOL! I'll no doubt do the 372 upgrade when she gets tired, I'm sure the xtra power is gonna be nice, not so sure bout the fuel consumption though. :p

Back