What does your dealer want for ms460?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, i really don't know how this guy here even became a Stihl dealer. It's a shame because they make some great products but i'm just not going to give my business to a clown like that. He just acts like here's the price "which is usually above msrp" and if you don't like it there's the door! I don't do business with folks like that. He just acts like he doesn't need your business and it's not just me he treats just about everyone that way! He must be independently wealthy just to still be in business.

You must play hell in Wal Mart when they have prices posted and won't take any less, huh?

Stihl saws and dealer service

Originally Posted by BostonBull
Sorry to hear that. Service is the number 1 decision in my book when purchasing a saw. Why go to a dealer of brand X if he isnt competent on the service end of it, or if he cant get parts for you? Bostonbull
Have always used Stihl but after buying a 041 AV on e-bay from a Stihl dealer? Swore that the saw was just all redone! And the price though I was getting a real deal I was wrong. He was 1/2 right new cylinder and piston and rings but who ever rebuilt the carb had know idea what he was doing. Took it to my dealer now I have bought over 20 saws from this dealer. I was bizz and at this piont just want the saw running. Had the saw for 2 months and told me he couldn't do anything with it no charge come get the saw. took it home rebuilt the carb got it running still wasn't right took it apart again carb full of dirt. took tank off cleaned and put new fuel filter on runs great. 2 dealers that have no idea IMO just parts changers. Has me looking at buying huskys if I can find a good dealer. South New Jersey Anybody know of any. The Stihl Dealer We used when I was growing up passed away and the service there is no better. When I have the time I like to do my own work but there are times when I get way to bizz. Tony

if your near Erial NJ, Eds Rental sells Stihl products and is very knowledgeable about parts and repairs. I've been dealing with them for about 9 years

Back