What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what that bright orange thing is in the pic, but it's nice to see you have good taste in saw chain!
Well thank you, if you look in the top right of the first pic youll see the right color of orange is represented also. They are just scared and hiding.:msp_biggrin:

Guys settle down , I just finished up. I am eating when I get home ill post the videos . Lets just say wow. Ill leave it at that right now.

Were all waiting. :D

I got to fell a few big Red Oaks today with my XPW. Shes mean on a stump with a 28" bar. ITS like it gets faster with every tank, though it was well broken in before I sent it to Randy. I know it would pull a 32" bar. I think I'll slap one on her next time :D

I'm gonna try to post some vids of it -vs- the muff modded 660 in some 30" wood this weekend just to see what happens

I hope its soon . otherwise i will have to look at the video in the morning. :msp_sleep:

Just to clear this up...

Making burrrbbble noises and see-sawing the saw back and forth on a kiln dried 2x4, doesn't count.

I think the compression might be so high that he can't pull it over!

I hear he has been working out though.

EBAD0128-13B7-4DB8-88DD-7E529D4C36CB-3520-0000065FDF413183.jpg

I just read 18 pages in hopes of seeing another, Mastermind roto-routed saw, rip through wood........
[video=youtube;angi1vwUkQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc[/video]

Latest posts

Back