what is a poulan 3800 worth

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dh1984

Hard worker
Reaction score
i was woundering what a poulan 3800 worth with a 16 inch bar and chain.but missing the pull starter but runs good.

$35.00-$100.00 would be my guess. Depending on what someone is willing to pay and condition. Just because it runs does not mean it is in good mechanical condition so I would have to examine the saw before an offer would be made.

oh i c it's in good condition no broken plastic or anything like that

hey i'm just seein what it's worth because i found a other one that the guy wants 250.00 for and it's running and got a 24 inch bar and chain on it but i was asking the pros on here will a poulan 3800 be worth 250.00 or not

I've been dying to add a 3800 to my collection.
I'll give you $300 for it if you throw in a new spark plug and a quart of Louis XIII.
Only if it runs good, like you say, though.

Last edited:
I've been dying to add a 3800 to my collection.
I'll give you $300 for it if you throw in a new spark plug and a quart of Louis XIII.
Only if it runs good, like you say, though.

Dont take 300, I'll give you $350. I might even throw in a Stihl saw too.

I think I want a 3800 worst than Brian does.

Are you push starting it? If the pull starter is missing, how do you know how it runs? Just wondering...

i took and borrowed a starter Ass from a other feller that got one to see if it would run.and it fired on the 4th pull.

and i was wondering if you all are really serious about this saw? do you all really want it that bad because if so i'll go in here and check it over real good to make sure it's in really good shape and everything

Last edited:
Back