What is a strato saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pole-line Paul

Pole-line Paul

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi guys. I have recently joined this site because it's the most useful tool I've found on the Internet while researching saws. The knowledge found here is incredible. Anyhow, back to my question. What exactly is a strato saw? I've read here that the 362 is a strato saw and the 361 isn't. What's the difference? Thanks.

WoodChuck'r
It's a chainsaw that doesn't have asthma.

Welcome to AS. :D :cheers:

12953d1256159178-epa-wars-who-will-.jpg

Last edited:
Eastexan

Eastexan

ArboristSite Member
Now you gone & done it....

Hi guys. I have recently joined this site because it's the most useful tool I've found on the Internet while researching saws. The knowledge found here is incredible. Anyhow, back to my question. What exactly is a strato saw? I've read here that the 362 is a strato saw and the 361 isn't. What's the difference? Thanks.

Don't brag on these guys too much.

They're opinionated enough as it is. :givebeer:

Stumpys Customs

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke

Yes the 362 & 361 are different. 361 is a regular piston ported 2 stroke, and the 362 is a strato charged design.

Latest posts