What is it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a chainsaw LOL! Actually looks to be a Sachs Dolmar. Look at the numbers and if I remember correctly the first numbers are the model number. Mike
I was think Sachs dolmar when I bid on it. But I don't have much experience with them. Where would the numbers that you reference be at. I didn't find a tag on it, the Recoil is MIA, and the sticker on top is not readable.

I was think Sachs dolmar when I bid on it. But I don't have much experience with them. Where would the numbers that you reference be at. I didn't find a tag on it, the Recoil is MIA, and the sticker on top is not readable.

The tag is behind the clutch cover .

Well I got it close :) The Sachs Dolmar saws are not ones I have many of. Off the top of my head all I have is.....

(1) Silver 112
(1) KMS4 Wankel
(1) 152/153 branded as a Poulan S6000

That’s not a pull choke , that’s a spinner! It also has the breather “hole” on the left side of the air box cover that the Si’s have. Also has a plastic tank as the Si’s have. The muffler is from a 120 Si. From all this I believe it’s a 120 Si.

Latest posts

Back