What is the most worthless saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys do realize they made A/V versions of that saw sold through Sears and Poulan Pro? Nice spring A/V system, very smooth. These are the simplest saws in the world, with primer bulbs and fully adjustable Walbro WT carbs (unlike some other cheap plastic saws that are not inexpensive) - if you can't keep a Wild Thing running....... Mine always starts right up and runs flawlessly from idle to WOT and back any time, time after time.

I can see how it might be hard to handle all that power though.:D

Seriously though, their biggest faults are that they're not that light and they're fairly wide, thanks to crankshaft counterweights that are pretty wide and a fan with pretty deep fins. OTOH they're cheap and reliable as heck with decent power (IMO).

That's entirely possible. All I know is the one I ran was a POS and I have no intention of commenting on the one I haven't. Although I will say it doesn't do the brand any justice when you have special order a saw that's usable. Also that same friend really bragged up that 2150, Ever since he borrowed that 365 husky with 16in.X 3/8 in. B/C from me he's never even picked up that Poulan since. I ended up selling him my 372 husky and he's never looked back.

Sod breaker

Anybody who thinks the Poulans are a piece of crap need to start looking at some of the other, cheap saws on the market. The Poulans perform like a 395XP compared to those lumps of sh*t.
If anybody has seen or used (if it will start) a Talon then they'll know exactly what I mean...

That's entirely possible. All I know is the one I ran was a POS and I have no intention of commenting on the one I haven't. Although I will say it doesn't do the brand any justice when you have special order a saw that's usable. Also that same friend really bragged up that 2150, Ever since he borrowed that 365 husky with 16in.X 3/8 in. B/C from me he's never even picked up that Poulan since. I ended up selling him my 372 husky and he's never looked back.

Sod breaker

I just gave this Newbie a rep shot , maxed out his rep meter :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

This one ..,hands down worst pos evah.

attachment.php

apple Head, how is that running these days? Russ

yer funny,
550$ down the chitter, and a lesson learned ;..the Chicoms have no ethics or moral compass and their cheap azz products suck donkey balls.

Last edited:
yer funny,
550$ down the chitter, and a lesson learned ;..the Chicoms have no ethics or moral compass and their cheap azz products suck donkey balls.

scary how much that saw looks like the real thing.Youd think Husky would step in and start filing some suits

after this weekend's stock saw event I'd have to say that the 441-C is the most worthless hunk of #### I've ever held, and before anyone says "but jaaaaaaake, maybe it was your chain" It wasn't my chain, we all had to use the same saws w/ same the provided chain, and it wasn't dull either, i was the first guy up

Homelite 410, overweight, pos never run right from day one. Wouldn't start, twenty pulls hot or cold, was a complete turd compared to the sxl 925 it replaced, that's one trade that I never wish happened. It was the biggest piece of **** real saw that I've ever owned. I don't even consider Wild Things real saws, they are a disposable saw, a few uses and throw the thing away.

Had one of those once. Somebody stole it. I got the better end of the deal.

Latest posts

Back