What Is Your Favorite Mix Oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jus' wonderin'... :popcorn:

:laugh:

Gary
I see some not-too-serious answers...Yesterday I bought a quart of my favorite 2 cycle oil. It's called Klotz Techniplate . Made for racing two stroke engines and is perfect for chainsaws. Leaves no carbon on exhaust port which damages pistons. If everybody used this kind of oil they probably wouldn't have to replace nearly as many P&C kits. The bad thing is..it smells perfumy and it costs $12.99 a quart but probably is cheaper at some stores than that.

By the way..I have no affiliation with Klotz Oil. I'm just sold on it.

Can't believe no one went with the obvious....:ices_rofl:

attachment.php

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cv08TEUyFH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cv08TEUyFH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Everybody knows that the canola oil goes in the tank near the bumper spikes, and then it mixes internally with the cheapest gas I can get.

Running Stihl HP or Husky oil.

Many of you may not know this but the oily extact from cow crap, AKA BSoil, is one of the best lubicants on earth, right up there with castor oil. There are several several grades of it depending on the cows diet, genetic makeup, etc. There is select, choice and prime or for the person with mucho $$ and race saws, Kobe BSoil.

Good to see see ya Gary, nice bunch of BS answers, so for those who take this sh!t seriously, Stihl HP Ultra or Klotz - Sam

Welcome back Gary!!!

After seein this thread,,I think I need a beer.... :laugh:

Gotta wait a couple months yet before it's warm enough for my favorite mix oil/bar oil all in one to work well here yet:

BACON GREASE!

(Be vewwwy vewwwy caweful if cuttin in a bear intensive area!)

Mix???........ why would you want to mix it yourself?? I just put the oil in the front tank and the fuel in the one by the handle and let the saw do the rest...... am I doing it wrong?? :dunno:

On a side note I keep hearing all of these "this saw is better than that saw" kinda stuff around here, I don't get it..... if you ask me their all junk, I can't seem to find one from any manufacturer that will stay running for more than half a tank of fuel. :chainsaw:

After seein this thread,,I think I need a beer.... :laugh:

I'm with Jesse, I may have to start drinking early today. :dizzy: :laugh:

For those of you who are taking this stuff seriously (and way to much so I might add) Mobil 2T at 40:1... when I run out of that I'll probably switch to the Lucas semi synthetic. :cheers:

attachment.php

+
attachment.php

BTW I’m sure you’ll find this hard to believe but there have been several new “oil threads” recently where folks were genuinely seeking your expert advice on the subject.

Good to see you.

Latest posts

Back