what kind of oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well If we are gonna joke. I just might have to start taking some bacon out with me so I have something to eat and fuel my saws. Maybe use it as bar oil if I need too

Thats gonna leave a residue that you will have to start a thread about to figure out how to clean your bars and chains...:laugh:

Nice. Would you notice a change in saw performance? Naaahhhh. :)

No performance change, but if you like the way 100LL or race fuel smells, wait untill you smell one on bacon mix.... It always leaves me hungry when I use it. :plate:

dw

Last edited:
Hope this works, first time I tried a video

Bwa! Now imagine if YOU smelled like bacon! bwahahaha

Good thing that wasn't a grizz!

Wasn't bacon and bears, but once I was camping, had a hibachi going, gonna do up some hot dogs. So I laid them out on the coals turn away, go back..no hot dogs! WTF??? So, I think I am losing it..no matter, dinner must go on! Lay out some more on the hibachi, sit and watch it this time. A few seconds later, here is this baby raccoon comes out of the bushes, walks over to the hibachi, bats a dog off, grabs it, splits. Then another baby coon and another, finally the mama! They wiped me out! HAHAHAHA!

Then another baby coon and another, finally the mama! They wiped me out! HAHAHAHA!

Had a couple cousins sleeping in a tent, one thought the other was snacking on chips in the middle of thenight and starts tellin him to go back to slle stop crinkling the bag...

Turned out a skunk wondered intot eh tent and was eating chips. They decided to get up and go for a walk until the skunk was ready to leave.

dw

Latest posts

Back