what kinda vehicle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njarbor

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
kinda off topic but what do you you tree guys drive? ive got a cherokee on 6 inch lift with 33's. i dont picture too many tree guys driving small little cars.

I've got a Chevy Astro long wheelbase, 2WD cargo van. Two seats up front and lots of gear hauling in back, out of the weather and away from prying eyes. 220,000 and still going strong.

Tom

Truck rig

Chevy half ton flatbed pickup with a custom, drop-on utility system that can bolt onto any flatbed. It's a small system. Wish I had a 3/4 ton, as it would still be small, but would handle the weight better. -TM-

Stock Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins. Paid for itself plowing snow. I'll probably be buying a new truck with four doors. Family just got bigger.

'80 F250 with long utility bed, overhead rack and sideboards. '97 F250 extended cab short bed 4x4 with side boxes and overhead rack.

For the next month before I move overseas, a 2000 F350 4x4 extended cab. Love it. Will be sad to see it go next month.

Oh yeah, a honda del sol also. Won't be so sad to see it go.

i just got into an accident on the way to my aunts house. since they didnt plow or salt the roads i went to turn and slid right into a huge cedar tree doing about 10-15 mph. the drivers side front is messed up but only body damagei hit the edge of the tree and kept going . and im not one of those yahoos that thinks hes got 4wd and is invincible. i am the one pulling them and their rigs out of ditches

i guess its good that she is giving me her old car though. im glad it was a tree and not a person or other car

97 dodge 4x4 cummins diesel.....w/ 197,000 mi

i just had the tranny done from a race shop and while they were at they stuck a 4 in exhaust from the turbo back, cold air box and a cam plate in the injector pump.

it's now pushing about 650 ftlbs of torque. with the performance tranny and torque converter the truck HAULS with no loss in fuel economy.

dodge's contract w/ cummins is up in 2007, they'll probably renew it but i'm going to order one for 2007 just to be safe. i like driving that truck better than my wifes 2003 land rover

sounds like a hot deal . my jeep is too much of a hassel for a daily driver anymore. between the lift and tires i get a whopping 9 miles to the gallon and drive almost 30 miles to work everday. i am getting a free subaru impreza this week though.

Latest posts

Back