what kinda vehicle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I heard about these trucks, left behind or something from some training missions, I acutally looked at one that was brought here, (St.Catharines area) pretty tough shape, but restorable, might be an option, will look through the list

Thanks! January, hum. might be reason to visit the west

I drive a 96 dodge 2500 4x4 with a cummings. Lots of these here, even same year.

So give me some help!! Yesterday I noticed 2 times after driving when I came to a stop the Oil pressure guage droped down and the oil light fliped on for just 1 second and then went back to normal. The oil sending unit was bad and I replaced it about 2 years ago, does that sound like another sending unit problem, or does it sound like I am in store for bigger and more expensive problems?
Greg

Originally posted by rborist1
Buy 1 in Calgary..........................Jan 17, 04 Canadaian Military surplus auction.

18 Landrovers to choose from!

These look like ex British Army Landrovers from Suffield or Wainwright, despite the seller being listed as National Defence. We never had these vehicles in Canadian service, or if we did they never would have been returned to Canada being orphans, but sold as is in place. For eg we have bought a lot of small diesel SUVs here (mainly Nissan) that are not even marketed back home and they will be sold here when we leave.

Greg,
A major problem with the 12V Cummins offered in Dodge Rams from 1994 to early 1998 is the dowel pin that aligns the timing case can work its way loose. If it does and falls out, it will cause $2-3K worth of damage. The dowel pin needs to be tabbed. I strongly urge all members here who have these trucks to visit the
Turbo Diesel Register website. A wealth of information there. Do a search on KDP for information on the dowel pin. You can search there for your oil pressure problem or ask a question.

Latest posts

Back