What New Saw..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Volvo once. Not too fond of Swedish machinery after that experience. Love their bikini team though!

sbt10.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Volvo once. Not too fond of Swedish machinery after that experience. Love their bikini team though!

sbt10.jpg

Rooster I want to see the rest of the pics! Why did you edit them away 10min after posting? :msp_wink:

Hi Steve! Hi Gary! Hi everyone else!

You could always

GO ECHO!!!

That and I've been hearing great things about the new Stihl MS201t, the guys running them just seem to love them!

I've been taking trees down like a mad man lately with one of these!

10-hole-saw.jpg

Thankfully my DeWalt batteries take diesel so I get more torque. Those gas powered batteries are about as useful as t*** on a nun.....
Good for bore cutting. Or boring. Whichever.

I use snus all the time - maybe the reeason I like Swedish saws? :msp_biggrin:

that must be it!

I tried some super strong stuff called Oden's Extreme. It has 22mg of Nicotine per Gram. Holy cow, I broke out in a cold sweat. Brutally strong.

I like plain regular Rhoda Lacket, General or Ettan. Good stuff. I only like the loose kind though. Those pouches are useless. I put it in the bottom lip though, never could figure out the upper lip Swedish method.

Back