What saw are you buying yourself for Christmas?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have waited to purchase a stove since money is tight right now, but the tax credit was too good to resist. It has not been installed yet, but will be here soon.[/QUOTE]

Might as well get her installed and start using it. Everyday you burn gas/oil is money up the chimney instead of smoke. We heat 100% with wood and my wife does almost all of the wood feeding but she likes keeping the house warmer than we could afford if we ran the heat pump. Just nothing like wood heat. Enjoy!

I want me a 7900 Dolly! Gotsta have one of them beauts.

Me too!

I have been thinking of one for 4 years now. It just always seems that when I get a few bucks saved up, a 5.5-6 cube saw finds its' way to me.

Think I may have my fill of 6 cube saws, next will be the 7900,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or a 7 cube:heart:

5100 made me a Dolmar fan for life.

Don't give a crap about all the hype on the 261, Stock to stock there can't be a better 50cc saw than those little buggers!

The 5100 ran so good out of the box, it is one of the few saws in my stable that I have not modded.

If either the 346/261 is better, it can only be by a gnats ass, and a good chain will make up for that, and then some.

I'm getting one :monkey:

Not really mine (yet)

It is paid for, and should be here around the 1st of the year.

Just love to run these big dawgs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Guess I need to update the old signature, 'bout 5 saws need added to the list.:smoking:

Back