What saw are you buying yourself for Christmas?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went a little crazy this xmas, last month I bought myself a ms261, then a week later at the dealer I bought a ms211 and this past week I picked up an 064 from a member here. I think I need to slow down on the saw buying now that I just added up the costs.

Hey !! ya gotta bring that 261 over so i can try it !!
see how it does against a couple of others :)

The Jonsered CS2171 & Stihl MS361 were my early Christmas gifts to myself. Did some horse trading for a b&c for the PoulanPro 4820; they arrived today so I guess that's my Christmas "saw" present.

Dang, I sent that bar and chain to fit a PP4620 :bang: Hope it fits the 4820 :D Merry Christmas Chris. :laugh:;)

As for myself, that European Partner 5500H was my Christmas present.

Merry Christamas to all.

Husky 372XP gone - maybe a mistake. Probably going to be a 362 or 441 replacement as my local dealer is pretty much Stihl. Time will tell.

Been buying parts on ebay for my 020AV and 020 AVP. They have been sitting around waiting to be worked on. I got the AVP up and running last night and I'm still waiting on some parts for the AV.

working on saws helps maintain my sanity through the holiday season.

Merry Christmas to me, he he!..........Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Merry Christmas.

attachment.php

That there saw is too clean, get her out and scuff it up a bit eh?

drag it or bag it sale on till 12/31/2010... both are about the same price so what do you think ?? although i could use a few more ponies/cc to add to the stable!!!

I dont have exp behind either saw . I have read lots of negs about the 576... nothing about the 2188. Since you have a few jreds already.. id just stay with the red :)

The 2188 is the same as a husky 390. A 576 won't be a big difference between it and the 2171. I would get the 2188 to complete the jonsered lineup.

Just scored a Stihl 066 with 170 psi compression and 3 ft bar and
an old Scattergun Tech. TR870 Border Patrol

scattergun.JPG

scattergun2.JPG

scattergun3.JPG

scattergun4.JPG

NOS Husky 254 and PP 505. Just need the weather to cooperate so I can pick em up.

044/046

I just got it back a day before C-mass. Snellerized 044 to woods ported 046 conversion. Trying to run it this week-end. Merry Christmas.

Bought myself a new Road King the other day. It doesn't even need a chain, cuz it's belt drive.

attachment.php

I already have plenty of saws, more than I can use on a regular basis, so I figured what the heck......

Best Christmas present I ever got myself.

I did buy myself a half dozen Carbon Xpress Arimid KV arrow shafts. At 18 bucks a piece!

Archery is an expensive sport. I just bought a Bowtech Destroyer 340 this summer and have about 1500 buck into it already. It's a shooter!

Bought myself a new Road King the other day. It doesn't even need a chain, cuz it's belt drive.

attachment.php

I already have plenty of saws, more than I can use on a regular basis, so I figured what the heck......

Best Christmas present I ever got myself.
Very nice!.:bowdown:

Back