What saw do you look forward to using???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I'd prolly trade one of my essentials, not going to say what part of my anatomy, for one of those. Man that must be fun!!!! That kicks As5 bro!!!! :cheers: :rock:

Hahahaha. I don't think the guy who built mine would take one of your essentials in trade.:laugh: It's a blast, that's why I look forward to running it so much.

Andy

Easy choice for me, ms361! But then it's the only saw I've ever owned. :cheers: I do think it would be fun to get a small saw like a ms200 or so just to build and play with. Wouldn't have to be a stihl just something in that range would be mod-able without becoming a grenade. :greenchainsaw:

I would have to say my 440, it's a blast to run.

If I was a bigger guy, the 660 would be #1.

I look forward to using a 090 or a SP125 one day too:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

I can't wait to try the new Dolmar PS-420!
attachment.php

The PS5100S 20" is my favorite saw to take out to the wood pile. Also been using the PS3410TH to cut up pallets lately.

Steve

I actually like all my saws. I usually pull out the PS5100 or 026 for general purpose work. I use my 036 for medium bucking. My 046 is my stumper. I just sold my 066 to get a 7900 but the 066 was just fun to run even though it was overkill for my purposes. I like my 038 because it's as reliable as gravity. I was so close to selling it but it's back on the shelf.

Oh I almost forget about the little guys (DCS401 and MS180).

I guess I look forward to all of them. However I'm Husky-less and proud of it. Maybe I'll buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner some day.

Here in the PNW we're Stihl country. Every little town has a tavern, gas station and Stihl dealer. I thought I'd be the oddball and spinkle in a few Dolmars. I'm glad I did!!

My SP105, I only bring it out for the big soft stuff, this thing is like new. That's a friend running it, I ran his 084 and it was'nt the same as Ole' Mac.

Last edited:
I spent an hour running a Mac Super 250, I can't get it out of my mind. The guy who owns it has three or four other Macs I'd like to get my hands on. I can't explain it, they just feel right.

Ray

Latest posts

Back