What should CAD stand for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What does CAD stand for?

• Chainsaw Addiction Disorder

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Chainsaw Addiction Disease

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder

Votes: 52 39.4%
  • Chainsaw Acquisition Disease

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
If it was an addiction it means meetings and guilt.

We're having a meeting Rob...remotely:)

Come to think of it, folks don't use last names at these meetings............

Not an old timer here but I voted Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder. Of course I don't have it - and no I am not in denial (I think) :chainsaw:

Now that is funny. CAD (as in AutoCad, CadWork) fuels (as in money from my job) my CAD (as in Jonsereds). Now I'm :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

:greenchainsaw: Gotta love it!:greenchainsaw:

Lol!!!!

As for me, I can quit anytime I want.:)

____________________[/QUOTE]

My friend,,you cant tell me if someone had a Mac SP125 great shape,,for the right money you would pass??? That would be like B Spears wanting a kiss and you would give her a peck on the cheek....LOL!!!

As for me, I can quit anytime I want.:)

My friend,,you cant tell me if someone had a Mac SP125 great shape,,for the right money you would pass??? That would be like B Spears wanting a kiss and you would give her a peck on the cheek....LOL!!!

If an SP125 came along, that would not be the time I would choose to quit.
As for those Spears girls, you gotta be careful. You look cross-eyed at one of them and you might end up a papa.

So true,,,so true...

As for those Spears girls, you gotta be careful. You look cross-eyed at one of them and you might end up a papa.[/QUOTE]

:agree2:

You say potato, I say potato.

I voted for Chainsaw Aquisition Disorder, but Chainsaw Addiction Disorder is also accurate. A matter of semantics...

Is that counting the one that came on Tuesday?????

Steve,

Yes, indeed. I've devised a way of telling when you get a new 066/660 arrival. I measure the precise orbit of the earth which tells me about the redistribution of the earth's mass. I've been able to do this by measuring the distance from my satellite dish to the satellite transponder to the nearest yoctometer. By inputing this variable, along with other data, such as the precise location of the forbidden 066/600 shed in Wisconsin and the location of my satellite dish, and current data regarding the suns orbit and the earths rotational orbit around said sun, I can determine how the earth's mass has shifted toward your shed. Not to get overly scientific, but it's much like effect of an out-of-balance tire caused by an uneven distribution of mass when rotating. Now, Tommie keeps the total number of 066/660s in the USA and wqith this important number, presto, viola, I have the resultant percentage.

Thanks for your question and interest,

professor joat

Note: The yoctometer (ym) is 10^-24 m
(one trillionth of a trillionth of a meter) .

Steve,

Yes, indeed. I've devised a way of telling when you get a new 066/660 arrival. I measure the precise orbit of the earth which tells me about the redistribution of the earth's mass. I've been able to do this by measuring the distance from my satellite dish to the satellite transponder to the nearest yoctometer. By inputing this variable, along with other data, such as the precise location of the forbidden 066/600 shed in Wisconsin and the location of my satellite dish, and current data regarding the suns orbit and the earths rotational orbit around said sun, I can determine how the earth's mass has shifted toward your shed. Not to get overly scientific, but it's much like effect of an out-of-balance tire caused by an uneven distribution of mass when rotating. Now, Tommie keeps the total number of 066/660s in the USA and wqith this important number, presto, viola, I have the resultant percentage.

Thanks for your question and interest,

professor joat

Note: The yoctometer (ym) is 10^-24 m
(one trillionth of a trillionth of a meter) .

Im Speechless ....professor joat

Oh ...What happens if I were to sell one.???

It is a disease imo and buying saws are a symptom,as well as stump grinders,bucket trucks,grapple trucks,skid steers etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back