What should CAD stand for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What does CAD stand for?

• Chainsaw Addiction Disorder

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Chainsaw Addiction Disease

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder

Votes: 52 39.4%
  • Chainsaw Acquisition Disease

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
You have something called "Maximumus Neuron Meniskos Haplous Chainsawus) Or in English "Insane Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder"

NW,

Put away the spec books and stop looking at those DLG and KWF test reports.

Two of 'em. This place is gettin' kinda spooky.

Joat

According to a quick google search, CAD can mean:

coronary artery disease
computer aided dispatch
Abbreviation for Cadmium
Computer Aided Design (well duh!)
Canadian Dollar
Ctrl Alt Del
County Appraisal District
Canadian Association of the Deaf
Consumer Affairs Division
Cartridge Actuated Device
Center for Advanced Diagnostics
Crank Angle Degree
Catholic Anti-Discrimination
Card Accepting Device

and from thefreedictionary.com, the definition of it is:
a wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately

Nuttin' about chainsaws though. I personally think we need a new acronym for the "problem" we all seem to have. Maybe like GAS (Got A buncha Saws) or CUT (Chainsaws Under the Table). I personally think CAD bites as an acronym. I'd rather say I have a bad case of GAS than CAD.

Dan

According to a quick google search, CAD can mean:

coronary artery disease
computer aided dispatch
Abbreviation for Cadmium
Computer Aided Design (well duh!)
Canadian Dollar
Ctrl Alt Del
County Appraisal District
Canadian Association of the Deaf
Consumer Affairs Division
Cartridge Actuated Device
Center for Advanced Diagnostics
Crank Angle Degree
Catholic Anti-Discrimination
Card Accepting Device

and from thefreedictionary.com, the definition of it is:
a wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately

Nuttin' about chainsaws though. I personally think we need a new acronym for the "problem" we all seem to have. Maybe like GAS (Got A buncha Saws) or CUT (Chainsaws Under the Table). I personally think CAD bites as an acronym. I'd rather say I have a bad case of GAS than CAD.

Dan

I agree, but it is apparently misdirected out the wrong orifice. I stick with CAD, unique among its homonym pretenders in that it deals specifically with us! Some things are just plain sacred, if there can be degrees of sacredness........

Britney Spears with a Stilh 088 in her hand, topless and leather pants.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

A BIG +1 there N.W., I don't care if she did just get out of rehab (that means she'll be ready to party, Woooooo!), she can go woodcutting with me anytime!
:clap:

Last edited:
A few are in a different location just in case of fire or breakin.....My shop is wired and I do have personal protection on hand.......:) :)

Steve,

You can hire Brinks Security to patrol your grounds, put a Master lock on every door, hire ADT to monitor every window and cover ever Stihl in a Latex Louie, but you're still not safe.

Tommie has the power to remove all your beloved saws. It starts with his morning ritual of making a Tepid Folders and applying a generous tube of Brylcream to his locks. Then he'll activate the signal by crooning several verses of "Return to Sender", and like lemmings, all your creamsicles will begin the slow crawl to Leesburg.

Wish I could offer a ray of hope,

Joat

I May I have it..........picked up these two today :)

attachment.php

I still think Got A buncha Saws is a better acronym. That way you can say "another GAS attack", "I have a really bad case of GAS", or "the GAS is acting up again". You can argue over who has worse GAS and who blows more money because of a bad case of GAS. One thing for sure, you're wife will almost certainly agree that a bad case of GAS stinks.

Ya just can't do that much with saying "I have CAD". Sorry but it sounds lame.

Dan

Latest posts

Back