What Splined Carb adjustment tool fits WALBRO?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I get that, I never tried but I bet big Pac man could slide on the 21 Husqvarna mix screws actually, darn close?
I chose to open my Pac man tip up a bit more instead of notching my needles so I never have to worry about my warranty being tossed in a chipper down the road. I didn't hack any part of the trimmer this way, only a cheap common tool.

Fwiw- I still have a long pair of hemostats I filed down to get these screws out, packed away in barn or garage somewhere? I slotted a lot of these Some I removed, others I just slotted still inside the carbs before carb tools flooded the market.
Thanks

Q- When did these larger 22 spline Walbro screws first show up? First I seen of them but I moved to the country 5yrs ago & other than freinds/family I stopped working on everything over health issues.You know cause get'n old just sucks so they got me grazing in the country now..lol
The Walbro 22 spline driver might be added to the kits soon?
I say might here because in the past new style drivers just popped up on Amazon/Ebay etc.. but seeing a "Warm Notice" added on carb adj kits now idk if it will show up or not? Curious, odd seeing a notice not the tool?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back