what Stihl is this??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By golly it does look like an 076. He says it has a 24" bar on it too. I might just try to hagle him down to about $125 and releave him of his BIG 026. :smile2:

Yes, 041,051, 075 series

NOT an 041. That is the 1110 series of saws. It's a 1111 series saw...has to be an early 051av...before they moved the oil fill to the side of the case an added the case mounted hand guard. They only made the 050 for a short time, and most had red handles/filter covers.

Looks like it's in pretty decent shape. I'd scoop it up for what he's asking....I love the old 1111 saws....and currently own 6 of em :rock:

"What Stihl is This"... is that played to the tune of "Greensleeves" ??? :rockn:

NOT an 041. That is the 1110 series of saws. It's a 1111 series saw...has to be an early 051av...before they moved the oil fill to the side of the case an added the case mounted hand guard. They only made the 050 for a short time, and most had red handles/filter covers.

Looks like it's in pretty decent shape. I'd scoop it up for what he's asking....I love the old 1111 saws....and currently own 6 of em :rock:
Thanks for the correction! My uncle Walter in Turners Falls, MA has been heating his house with the 041 Stihl and a Papa Bear since the 70's. Was at Chosin reservoir in the Korean War. Loves the saw!

Back