What the beef

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rakoprtr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So I am new to the site but have been lurking for a while and have noticed a trend it seems that there is some beef between the loggers and forestry personnel and the " tree care and landscaping " guys is this tru if so y? And if it is tru and I have to pick a side im with the loggers bigger saws and cooler hard hats everyone knows size matters ( bevis and butthead laugh hahahahahahaha) that's what she said

So I am new to the site but have been lurking for a while and have noticed a trend it seems that there is some beef between the loggers and forestry personnel and the " tree care and landscaping " guys is this tru if so y? And if it is tru and I have to pick a side im with the loggers bigger saws and cooler hard hats everyone knows size matters ( bevis and butthead laugh hahahahahahaha) that's what she said

There's no real beef. Just different ideas, different types of work, different methods.

LOL ive actually noticed that every person on every side eventually comes up with a bad idea/method that goes sour so im going to stick right here on the side lines that way i wont eat my words if i said forester/ tree bussiness when one of em messes up:msp_biggrin:

I pruned one of my wife's ornamental trees. Once. She hid the clippers after that and won't tell me where they are. I should have used the 660.

Should have just hacked it right to the ground and gave her the slash and been like " Hunney, Heres your tree! ".

Wowzers I think the forestry and logging guys are on the same side it's just the tree trimming landscape guys that don't like felling all the trees

Latest posts

Back