What the beef

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if the fellow fell the trees would he not be standing in fallow?

I have met some extremely uncultivated fellows in this business.

I came up with a riddle: Pale stick with the fallow end. Isn't a match. What is it?

Last edited:
You've been looking at my legs? Again? I worry about you. Besides, one day one leg is the good one, the next day it takes a turn and the other one is the good one by default. Too many years of walking and cutting on sidehills. :)

True that. If you walk both ways on the hills you can at least keep em the same length.

don't put landscaping " guys and tree guys / arborist as the same we don't cut lawns or aney thing like that most of the time i climb with a 660 with 36 " bar but some times still go up with a 084 48" bar not 30 ' but 100' or more

My bad Tomtree didn't mean to offend Anyone just didnt know the correct terminology now I do thank u

lets see who I can offend,
foresters suggest to land owners what to do and tell loggers what to do.(usually ignored)
arborists fix trees diagnose diseases and usually spend a lot of time with too much rope in a tree
loggers cut trees down and yard them and haul them to the mill (and then sometimes replant)
"landscape maintenance technicians" mow lawns, trim hedges, and usually run chainsaws into the dirt,
Gypo's are contract loggers that generally work private land and run low budget outfits (a few gypo's are disreputable giving the rest a bad name)

Three pages and no one has mentioned that the firewooders are actually like the quiet middle child in a family who sets everyone up then sits back and observe the hilarity ensue?

Back