What to charge?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one case its was the homeowners adult son (not retarded just an idiot) we were pulling a tree over and it went wrong stood up in the tree next to it (hey poopy happens) and there donkey kong is standing next to the tree it stood up in without a clue that the other tree is completely cut of and can go anywhere... the other was the homeowner standing behind and to the side of me (just out of veiw) as I dumped a big cotton wood... into a whole mess of other junk, well the butt swung around all sorts of scary and just about took john q homeowner with it I actually like that guy though...

one case its was the homeowners adult son (not retarded just an idiot) we were pulling a tree over and it went wrong stood up in the tree next to it (hey poopy happens) and there donkey kong is standing next to the tree it stood up in without a clue that the other tree is completely cut of and can go anywhere... the other was the homeowner standing behind and to the side of me (just out of veiw) as I dumped a big cotton wood... into a whole mess of other junk, well the butt swung around all sorts of scary and just about took john q homeowner with it I actually like that guy though...

I've wiped my eyes three times to get the laughing tears to stop.....................:msp_laugh:

Latest posts

Back