What's on your bench? 01/08/2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a friend stop over, and now have an AR15 on the bench. It's getting a Yankee Hill full float tube forearm, Geissele trigger, and Hogue hand grip.

now that brad has a lathe ,he is porting gun barrels to shoot bigger ammo ;)

My 3120 is sitting there waiting for it's adjustable carb from Terry Landrum. It runs now and doesn't need to be on the bench it just is cause i like it there. :laugh:

Suspension needs to be sent off, since it was setup for a 300 pound rider! Definitely wont work good with my little 165pound butt on it lmao

bu3eqyze.jpg

O my saw never needs to be on a bench its an echo :)
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A couple chains and a few ozs of Knob Creek for my cough and sore throat. Too many DLs and too little whiskey.

I just had a friend stop over, and now have an AR15 on the bench. It's getting a Yankee Hill full float tube forearm, Geissele trigger, and Hogue hand grip.

In the middle of a Remington 870 tactical and almost finished my 10-22, just waiting for the supply chain to catch back up, good thing I have been hoarding AR and Glock mags the last few months.

As of right now Its a wooden box sorta thing to mount the vise to. Being that the shop is still a work in progress, No bench built yet. Im using 2 saw horses and a half sheet of 1/2" plywood. Mouting a vice to that wouldn't work very well so I built a heavy sturdy wooden box to bolt vise to and sit on bench. Used it saturday afternoon to sharpen all my chains with the file-n-joint. Even the pole saw. Chains are so sharp now it will make your eyes bleed if you look at them to hard :D Also set the rakers.

Finished up one piece of junk

Replaced the top end, new muffler, and carb rebuld
IMG_20130107_125701.jpg

IMG_20130107_125651.jpg

and on to another.
new piston, fuel system replacement.
IMG_20130107_133354.jpg

Last edited:
My Dolmar 6400 all cleaned up mix gas bar oil and extra chain. Going to go cut my FNL some firewood tomorrow.

on my bench or benchs,floor and shelves are an 084 neeeding chain brake installed,a 3120 woods port that done except for reassembly,a 562xp thats apart and machine work done and waiting to be ported,a 346on the shelf waiting its turn on the bench and a 359 just arrived for some port work. all this will be put on hold for a couple of days becouse my new 14 x 32 storage barn aka my new saw shop will be arriving tommorrow. then its got to be wired ,insulated,walls put up, lighted,benched ,shelved and all tools moved up from the other shop. we gonna be big pimpin

Latest posts

Back