What's on your bench? 01/08/2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my dishwasher are all the external parts of my new to me 075 and spread out on my kitchen counter are all new bearings crank seals gaskets......... yeah I live alone and its 20 degrees in my shop. I'm curently looking for a manual or some exploded pics so I can remeber how to put it together.

In my dishwasher are all the external parts of my new to me 075 and spread out on my kitchen counter are all new bearings crank seals gaskets......... yeah I live alone and its 20 degrees in my shop. I'm curently looking for a manual or some exploded pics so I can remeber how to put it together.

Hit the beg for manuals thread in the stickies. You have it in no time.

Stihl 011 i'm finishing for my son, an 024 super to 026 conversion, and a couple of small details on an 024 for my son.

Quick cleanup on the 041G, and a couple odds and ends sorted out on the Super 1050.

Well it was late last week so hope this counts! So I had my 048 and my 044 sitting on the bench because I just got done cleaning them up#and touching#up the chains and the next day I came out there was a 025 on the bench with them. Must have been a wild night in the shop when I was inside. Then on Sunday I came home from my sons wrestling tournament and went in the shop to turn on the heat and there sat a xl-12, a super ez and a skil saw 1616 deluxe. Then there are still the 2 046 p/c and the 044 cylinder waiting for the rest of the saw so I can have a stock 44, a 044bb, a 044/046 hybrid and a stock 046. Don't ask me why I want or need them, but it is just because I can. Other then that just waiting for more leads to come thru and hope for a 90cc or bigger comes walking through the door looking for a new home.:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back