What's on your bench? 05-12-2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just replaced the fuel line in my poulan 2000. I still have to replace the filter though, the one I have in there now is way too big.

Stihl MS 660, Husqvarna 372xp, and 357xp all with scored cylinders.

Husqvarna 562, 576, 385, 390, 395 all getting new chains and oversized felling spikes for this weekends GTG at my house :msp_thumbsup:

gy6yge9a.jpg

ydaby4ed.jpg

372 is waiting for a 385 carb, 385 is waiting for.. Well a lot of time and parts.

My Dear ol 038 magnum
Ive had this saw 25 years and cut about 35 ton of hard wood fire wood each year with it
I had a little fuel problem with it so gave it the once over and a real good clean up she seems good now
I might paint her up some
I wonder if someone could help me out with a manual or video or photos on rebuild or mods on her thanks yeah

just finished porting a 046,now working on a 031 and a little china saw that has fuel and clutch issues,also had to replace a split fuel elbow on the 880 carb

just finished porting a 046,now working on a 031 and a little china saw that has fuel and clutch issues,also had to replace a split fuel elbow on the 880 carb

Old school 031? I've got one I have to put together too. And china saws are fun :laugh:

Ms 460 waiting on parts, 200t that wont shut off, 266 waiting to finish muffler mod. Ten more projects in the back room that have been there for a while. So busy now only time to wrench is night time or rain days.

I have a Stihl Contra that needs fuel lines, filter, carb cleaning and a tweak to the handle bracket. Beside it is an IEL SuperTwin 51 that needs a fuel bowl gasket and someone with enough motivation to pull the flywheel to check out what's going on under there. I need to get something built in the last 40 yrs up there. Good thing there's an 044 and 036 on the way.

My Dear ol 038 magnum
Ive had this saw 25 years and cut about 35 ton of hard wood fire wood each year with it
I had a little fuel problem with it so gave it the once over and a real good clean up she seems good now
I might paint her up some
I wonder if someone could help me out with a manual or video or photos on rebuild or mods on her thanks yeah

View attachment 295267View attachment 295268

heres what it would look like when done

send me your email in a pm

Latest posts

Back