What's on your bench? 05-12-2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To big for the bench but timing case on a '98 12 Valve Cummins,job books at 24 hrs and my local shop would rather not,so 2-3 hrs a day for the next couple of weeks.If you havn't fixed your killer dowel pin DO IT!Truck only has 124K miles.Chainsaw wise,I may have to drag out the Pro Mac 850 from where ever it is in order to have a big saw handy.

Ms650 I got for next to nothing I put a new p/c kit on waiting to pressure/vac test it and an 038 mag in need of a cylinder...old one can't be cleaned... the plating is comming off...trying to decide if it's worth the cost...traded a 200t for it

Whoops

I had a saw on the bench today had to clean it

My cousin came and used my 020 this past weekend and it needed a good cleaning and chain sharpening

View attachment 295440

To big for the bench but timing case on a '98 12 Valve Cummins,job books at 24 hrs and my local shop would rather not,so 2-3 hrs a day for the next couple of weeks.If you havn't fixed your killer dowel pin DO IT!Truck only has 124K miles.Chainsaw wise,I may have to drag out the Pro Mac 850 from where ever it is in order to have a big saw handy.

Been there done that... Last year actually.

My other project is ALSO too big to fit on a bench!

HMMM; sharpening and cleaning today before I go to the race shop

View attachment 295587

031; MS 250; 026; 064; MS 390; FS 46 and a couple 020

Then tomorrow the rest of the fleet :dizzy:

Boss wanted his saw serviced and he said he would pay shop rates so I said sure bring it on over...

The saw was in a sad state - mostly black with grime and the rest was faded (should have taken a pic). Stripped it all down and gave it a wash and then some elbow grease. Turned out okay I think.

attachment.php

7300 dolmar getting a big bore kit, a scooter, and 500 tomato plants... been a cold spring around here...

the ex-mark is getting new deck wheels and blades

What are you thinking man?

We planted 52 last year and were overwhelmed with canning. Good luck getting them all packed.

Chainsaws take a back seat this time of year around here.

Let's just say I have plenty to keep me occupied when the urge arises.

attachment.php

Got a Wacker 1035 concrete saw, belongs to our local masons, runs but no compression. Clutch missing a spring, motor mount studs missing. Waiting for parts, can't believe what that dust does to rings even keeping up on air cleaner service. This is my second concrete saw in last 3 weeks, must be the moon.

Latest posts

Back