What's On Your Bench? Nov 20th 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go buy a lottery ticket ;)

I got my other saw all put together, just waiting on the fuel line, put a bar and chain on it, the sun-bleached air filter had the mesh coming off in a couple spots so I put windshield urethane on it to hold it together... Except for splitting the case, this saw has been completely gone over and I think it'll run like a top...

Now to continue sanding the Dodge *sigh*, it's an eternal job

I have an 041 Super getting a carb kit and cleaning. Need to give the wires some attention also!
1d968d06a68d5b5fb641b432e01d1b42.jpg

This...
View attachment 382127
I've had it in pieces in a box for a while now...finally got around to getting a new piston for it and getting the thing slapped back together.
Sweet! Hows it run?
That ain't a 064 !

Nice lookin saw how do it cut

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Here's the first cuts with it. This is my first time uploading a video...hope I did it right. The fuel I used was from a couple months ago but I really wanted to run it. Hp ultra at 40:1. She probly needs to be tuned in a little better but all in all I think it runs pretty good. Besides machining the jug...any tips on tightening the squish on these? This only has the stock muffler port opened up a little. Next I'm gonna try advancing the timing.

Back