What's On Your Bench? Nov 20th 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately... not as much saw work. Have some tractor projects to complete first.. a plumbing project... THEN back to saws.
Right now farmer fixing a latch to the grill/cover for a Volvo L120E loader.

On the back burner there is a 385, 372, and 2083 all needing complete builds. The 372 from the bearings up...have that bottom end together. The others just top ends.

Today is a special day for me........on this day in 2005 I walked into a Narcotics Anonymous meeting and picked up a white key tag. Since that day, I've never touched another mind altering substance. What a long strange trip it's been.......

I can honestly say......that program works, if you work it. If anyone reading this ever wants to talk recovery....just send me a PM. :)

We keep what we have only by giving it away. :rock:

OK....on this special day.......on my work bench.

View attachment 380787

Six 1122 jugs to be ported. Three of them will go on 064s built from NOS parts.

What is on yours?
congrats on keeping clean Randy i watched my brother work himself into the ground over drugs.
bless you.

guy said it is year old with little use but i think it is around 5-8 yrs old has a emissions sticker of 2007

Those are good saws Jake.
yeah i found that out in runs great and has good power but im going to slap a 18'' bar and chain on it
i happen to have one. and plus the oem has a vanguard chain and it sucks quite badly lol. and im going to peek inside the muffler.

Latest posts

Back