What's up guys?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I haven't posted in awhile, been kind of busy with work and the small zoo (4 dogs, 1 cat, 11 fish tanks, 1 outdoor pond and a turtle) I have.

I thought I give you a quick update on what been going on. I've gotten engaged. Brought her a heck of a ring, when I brought it I thought to myself "man that's 3 Stihl 090's I could get" How's that for cad? lol.
I've growned a mustace, hate it by the way, but the misses loves it and it gets me more romances. So I'm keeping it for now.
I've had 3 chainsaws, a MS880, 066, and a 262xp and a lewis wench stolen out of my truck. What's this world coming to when I can't keep 3 chainsaws in the bed of my truck and park it over night at the Walmart?

Wrecked my truck. Just got it in the shop. Really didn't know how much I love that truck until these last few days I've been without it. Good news is I have a rental truck that I can do things to, that I've always wondered about that I wouldn't do in my truck. Like what happens if I put it in park while goind 55? Or if you ramp it will your cargo stay in the back. What happens if you go backwards at 30 and cut the wheel hard right? And how deep is that creek really?

One of my dogs was hit by a car. That one really shook my up. Had him since day one. I got a new Great dane pup to help me get my mind off it, but I still miss the big guy. Especially when I get up and new puppy is chewing my tv remote and now the tv is stuck on the home shopping channel. I'm afraid to change it at the cable box, since last time I try that we were without cable for a week. Hey it's home shopping, but it beats stactic.

And the last and without a doubt the worst. My grandma died last Friday. She'd been sick and wouldn't quit smoking so it wasn't a surprise, but doesn't make it any easier. Anyone here who smokes should really consider quiting. There's alot of people in you life that love you and would like to have you around a few extra years.

Well that's pretty much what I've been up to. I've hated missing Sean's gtg and I'm going to have to miss Eric's also, both are due to work. As soon as there's one on a day I'm not working or can ask off before someone else, I will be there.

I tried posting a few times in the pass, but couldn't remember my pass word. But now I'm all set. So what's been going on? Catch me up on things. How's everyone been doing?

Oh yeah, to keep this in the chainsaw section. I better talk about chainsaws a least in part.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Ms880, 066 and a Husky 262xp super cheap? Me and the Jackson county sheriffs would like to talk to them.

Last edited:
Were you serious about parking your truck at Wal Mart with things in the back of it? Around here the only things you leave in your truck unattended is something you're hauling to the landfill. Especially at Wal Mart...

Yeah I was. I've breathe in too much 2 stroke smoke I guess. lol

Yeah I was. I've breathe in too much 2 stroke smoke I guess. lol

lol, I recently had to run to the county jail on the way to a job and had to leave all my saws in the bed of my truck. Along with that I had my shotgun and glock in the cab. I was sweating bullets for all of the 15 minutes I was in there!

Those saws will turn up brother. I was I law enforcement for close 15 years.(which really isn't thst long of a time) but, at any rate, you'd be surprised at how they can be caught. Your pawn shops should send monthly statements to the state and from there all county sheriff offices receive a copy. So, be patient, and keep your eyes peeled. Also, stress to the detective, you really would like him to stay on top of the case. Of i can be of any further help just pm me and ill suggest some other options...........

You're hillarious Banshee. Good to hear from ya!

I didn't want to come out and say it, but I stop posting about the time that picture of you and the Dolmar was going around.

Not trying to imply anything Brad, just stating the facts that's all.

welcome back Louie!

Did you ever get my reply Nik to your pm? I tried and tried and never really knew if it got though.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with you, Brad and Andy at a gtg sometime soon.
Just working so much right now. I plan to quit in a couple of years and go to school for vet tech. Maybe have more time then.

Oh forgot to mention. I'm we're having a baby guys! (see how well this new 'stache is working, lol)I'm pretty excited about it. It's going to be a girl due Nov 26.
It's funny, but my granddaughter will be almost 2 years older than my daughter.

I hate to disagree with anyone from law enforcement but if the guy that stole your saws is smart you won't see them again. If I were low enough to steal your saws and yet very brainy I think I'd parts them out, everything without a serial number on it. The serial number parts get wiped down and thrown in a remote dumpster, far away from where I would be living. Fortunately, most crooks aren't smart so there's still a chance.

F
I hate to disagree with anyone from law enforcement but if the guy that stole your saws is smart you won't see them again. If I were low enough to steal your saws and yet very brainy I think I'd parts them out, everything without a serial number on it. The serial number parts get wiped down and thrown in a remote dumpster, far away from where I would be living. Fortunately, most crooks aren't smart so there's still a chance.

Seriously? How many really SMART thieves do you know. Would a SMART thief be stealing chainsaws at a walmart? I guarantee you its a meth-head or pill poppers just happen on his truck. Not trying to be smart, but usually those walmart parking lots have cameras and I've yet seen a smart crook go near a camera.

F

Seriously? How many really SMART thieves do you know. Would a SMART thief be stealing chainsaws at a walmart? I guarantee you its a meth-head or pill poppers just happen on his truck. Not trying to be smart, but usually those walmart parking lots have cameras and I've yet seen a smart crook go near a camera.

As a matter of fact and without mentioning any names, I know one or two that I used to work with that could steal you blind and you'd never know it. It was frightening to hear how easy they did it. These guys aren't drug heads, they just steal because they like the thrill of it. Speaking of stealing chainsaws, these weren't stolen from Wal Mart, they were stolen at a Wal Mart parking lot which is different, and easier. My barber told me he had a chainsaw and a weedeater stolen from the back of his truck in the middle of town while he went in to pay a bill. He walked in, paid the bill, and walked right back to his truck and his stuff was gone. They never caught the guy as far as I know. I agree, the pill heads would be easy to catch..

As a matter of fact and without mentioning any names, I know one or two that I used to work with that could steal you blind and you'd never know it. It was frightening to hear how easy they did it. These guys aren't drug heads, they just steal because they like the thrill of it. Speaking of stealing chainsaws, these weren't stolen from Wal Mart, they were stolen at a Wal Mart parking lot which is different, and easier. My barber told me he had a chainsaw and a weedeater stolen from the back of his truck in the middle of town while he went in to pay a bill. He walked in, paid the bill, and walked right back to his truck and his stuff was gone. They never caught the guy as far as I know. I agree, the pill heads would be easy to catch..

As a matter of fact, I bought a chainsaw from a guy and was told to meet him at Wal Mart parking lot to pick it up. I had previously paid for the saw. I took it out of his car at the parking lot, and as far as the camera showed, it looked like I was stealing it. I never heard a word from Wal Mart about it.

Sucks about those chainsaws. Did you just forget they were back there?

I had my 660 stolen out of my bed while parked in the driveway. Turned out to be a friend who got it and I caught him in the act of selling it. :censored:

He was over at the house and I had forgot it was in the back. I just luckily remembered it a few minutes after he left and when to get it and it was gone. Long story, but I tracked hi down and got it back.

Heres the thread I started about it

lol, I recently had to run to the county jail on the way to a job and had to leave all my saws in the bed of my truck. Along with that I had my shotgun and glock in the cab. I was sweating bullets for all of the 15 minutes I was in there!

I know what you mean. All those 'cops' around there are pretty shady. Can't trust them and you can't throw them. Least they are not reading this, too busy figuring out who will sneak for donuts. (part of the undercover guys' job description.)

I actually had a cop bring his gun to my shop and help a guy steal 20 K worth of stuff. When I went to his superiors to complain, they said the cop made a mistake, and I should sue the other guy. :dizzy:

Banshee...have you talked to Wal Mart? They have camera's all over their lots...more than likely have the theft on video. We had our Tahoe stolen about 2 yrs ago and caught they guy b/c he filled it up at a Meijers w/ our credit card and was on video.
I don't have much good to say about detectives b/c we had to tell him to call Meijers and get their video. They wouldn't release it to us only the police.
Good luck w/ the youngster!

Sucks about those chainsaws. Did you just forget they were back there?

I had my 660 stolen out of my bed while parked in the driveway. Turned out to be a friend who got it and I caught him in the act of selling it. :censored:

He was over at the house and I had forgot it was in the back. I just luckily remembered it a few minutes after he left and when to get it and it was gone. Long story, but I tracked hi down and got it back.

Heres the thread I started about it
What kind of "friends" to you have?

Latest posts

Back