wheel blower on wayne chipper.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an older Wayne (FMC) chipper C-16. The blower wheel broke, into pieces.. I think I will have better luck looking for one "close" to the same size than one that is originally off the same chipper. has any one done this and does any one have any good leads to any one that has old junk chippers.

Yooper. In the AS Classifieds there is a "best offer" machine you may be interested in. I had a '74 Wayne like yours. That 318 Chrysler damn near pulled my arms off until I learned how to "chuck and duck." Good luck.

Yooper. In the AS Classifieds there is a "best offer" machine you may be interested in. I had a '74 Wayne like yours. That 318 Chrysler damn near pulled my arms off until I learned how to "chuck and duck." Good luck.

I seen that on eBay but the blower looks a bit different than mine...perhaps mine has been redone at one time or that one has. thanks for the heads up though, appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back