When will they kill the 346?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pro94lt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So when do you think they will discontinue it?? I don't want to be in the same boat as i am with the 200t. no dealers around me stocked a 200 and by the time i realized what had happend i could not get a new one... state your date... This saw really is a living legend. The 550 looks like a great saw but...

If you want one I suggest you look very quickly. I understand the dealers can't order them from Husky anymore only the 550xp.
+1...

A large Husky dealer posted just a week or so ago that he bought a big order from his distributor...

Sooo much that his inventory of 346xp was larger than the distributors..!!!

Probably have a few months..but as you said..when they're gone they're' gone..act promptly if you want one..!!
:cheers:
J2F

are you kidding me?? They can't order them anymore?

Howdy,
It looks like the only thing left on the distribution level are the Trio Brake models.
Regards
Gregg

Stopped at the semi-local Husky dealer a couple weeks back for fondling purposes, he had 1 346 left there, and 550s in stock, but wasn't putting the 550s on display till the last 346 left.

i glad i got my 346xp a year ago,, wait,, did i say a year ago :bang::bang::bang: i have never owned a saw that long so it must be good :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Stopped at the semi-local Husky dealer a couple weeks back for fondling purposes, he had 1 346 left there, and 550s in stock, but wasn't putting the 550s on display till the last 346 left.

Such things happen on different levels, and surely contributes to new models being "delayed" in some areas.....:msp_sneaky:

Such things happen on different levels, and surely contributes to new models being "delayed" in some areas.....:msp_sneaky:

He got one out on request, and was perfectly willing to sell it, just didn't have it on the shelf until the last 346 leaves. If I didn't have a 5100 already, I might have been interested :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

He got one out on request, and was perfectly willing to sell it, just didn't have it on the shelf until the last 346 leaves. If I didn't have a 5100 already, I might have been interested :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
You should have been anyway - a 5100 can't really replace a 346xp....:laugh::laugh:

I stopped in my local Husqy dealer last Monday. I was specifically interested in a 50cc saw, and asked about the 550xpat. He was unfamiliar with that model and pulled out a brochure, sure enough no 550xpat listed in it. He highly recommended the 346xp, which I'm sure is a great saw, but I'd like to try out this whole AutoTune fad.

Old brochure, sounds like he probably has not heard of the internet either? - how about checking the US Husqvarna web site? Similar stories around here too, big dealers have them in stock, smaller can get them on order for premium price, very small ones have not even heard about them or it's new technology that should be avoided, etc.

Yeah. I'll just keep shopping. Dolmar, Jonsered, Tanaka, Echo, or stihl?

Get the 346xp while you can. They aren't available here anymore. I tried everywhere and all they have is the 550xp.

I had to buy the red version 2153.

Latest posts

Back