Where are you buying your long bars?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDB777

I find unique timber and cut it up
Reaction score
After eating up hours and hours of useless internet searches, I sort of figured it might just be easier to ask those that are using them....

Where are you purchasing the longer chainsaw bars for milling?

*looking for chainsaw bars in the 40+ inch size
*looking for Jonsered and Stihl mounts(large)
*a link would be awesome!!!

Thanks to those that reply in advance!!!!

Scott (don't be shy) B

Left Coast Supply, 3002 mount - 50" $284.xx in stock as of last weekend. Greg mention that was the shortest one he had in stock at present. Didn't ask about longer than this one, was inquiring about 36-4x range.

Madsens, left coast supplies, saw king on eBay.

Couldn't find a username 'saw king' on eBay....maybe I was holding my tongue wrong this morning?

Left Coast seems to have a few, but nothing for my 064 mount size. and I can't even find 'products' on Madsens.....a lot of info about buying and such, but no products. Do they hide them some place?

Scott (granberg is backordered on bars too) B

Shoptalk guy rich Dougan. Madsens is old school. You can download a catalog or just call and talk with them.

So, Baileys and Left Coast Supplies??? Same company? Different?

Not trying to start anything, this is the first I've heard of the second one, just curious?

Mr. HE:cool:

Different company with a few former Bailey's employees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I checked them out and liked what I saw. I'll be giving them a try when I need to make another order.

Mr. HE:cool:

Back