Where can i find full skip chains?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt9923

Stihl bustin knuckles
Reaction score
Iv look everywhere google, AS, baileys ext... I cant finde them i need a 25" full skip chan 3/8 .50 guage. Do you have to make them yourself? Its easyer to just get them online and chepper then going to the stihl dealer and gtting the rapid full skip witch is the next step.
Matt

Iv look everywhere google, AS, baileys ext... I cant finde them i need a 25" full skip chan 3/8 .50 guage. Do you have to make them yourself? Its easyer to just get them online and chepper then going to the stihl dealer and gtting the rapid full skip witch is the next step.
Matt

If I need one, I just go to my Husqvarna dealer, and get a 72 JGX Oregon chain. The other option you have, is to buy a roll of chain, a break, a spinner, and hoop your own. This also give you the option of going semi-skip, which I think is better. If I want semi-skip from my dealer, he has to make one up, and he'd want more moola to do it.

I have a Jonny 670 w/ 28" bar, that pulls full comp chisel-square, or chisel round all day long.

ok thanks i just wa swondering why they arent online? i might get the tools and make my own. Or just get the dealer chains
Matt

Just go to Baileys and find the chain you want. Order by the driver, ie 72CJ 84DL. While you are at it order the little Oregon chain fact book for about $2.00. It will help you decide on future chains.

Latest posts

Back