Where is Doug Babcock?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well Dennis might finally be back, and Ken and Art have posted recently, but where`s Doug?

Russ

I talked to him a short while ago and he is working on some major new project. Something to do with integrated circuts and gas turbines. I would imagine he will be back when gets a break in action.

Oh ya, I'm on it, pumpin' out the sticks like McDonalds pumps out french fries. I smell a new Nikon D100, and why wouldn't I?
John

Oh ya, just as aboristsite settles down, Jokers calls in the dogs.
Actually, I just got on the phone to Doug and asked him why he was holding out on me?
Seens he didn't want me get the D2X before he could showcase it.
Doug, can I buy your old lenses, or trade them ,straight across, for an 044 Arctic, NIB ?

ya
freakin'
Creep!

Chainsaw Charlie

Getting sick of my avitar, does anyone have the bunny avitar, or even the Timber Jack, yellin' " Hi Ole Silver"?
John Lambert

Hey Doug, I am staying out of this one, but did you ever need more invitation to kick 164.9 around then ever before?
John

Oh, I just had another thought, should I be growing pot instead of taking off a bush? Couldn't I be using logging as a front to growing hemp? So many helicopters, so many planes, however, as an after thought, does raspberry have any less right to live than a Doug Fir?
Haha ha ha
John

Last edited:
John you won't be needing such a big truck to get your French Fries Rolling. This was cut with a 1 hand pair of scissors stock.

Originally posted by RockyJSquirrel
My guess is his computer got another virus. The sores probably match the sores on his pecker. I blocked his email and his IP address after the last time he tried sending me a computer virus about 15 times.

LMAO! Perhaps I'm not alone but I truly enjoy a good tiff amongst young lovers. What is left out of the story is whether Brian gave the sores to Doug before or after Brian was torpedoed with all those STD riddled emails.

C-

Otto's doing time in the Crowbar Hotel, seens he went nuts on some oramental Pines in a residential parkette with his 044.
John

Back