Which 60cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't be afraid of a good used saw, esp if its for home use and not to make a living. use the money you save on PPE or extra chains, bars, port job, ect ect
Yea that what the rational part of my head is telling me. Would be nice to have $300 to put back in the saving account after i buy a saw.

Yea, that what the rational part of my head is telling me. Would be nice to have $300 to put back in the savings account after I buy a saw.
Not only that, but you could use that $300 to buy another good saw, perhaps a smaller one for limbing cuts, like a used Stihl 026 PRO with a 16" bar or even a new top-handle saw. The possibilities are almost mind-boggling.

From the OP and based on my limited experience I would go 361 or 362.

Three saw plans get interesting I see nakila220 mentioned a 120cc saw in a three saw plan - talk about go big or stay home :)

Others mentioned two saw plans and for me... if I had to pick two of my three saws... I would pick the 241 and 461 ....

Im going to ask if i can get a muffler mod done if i decide to go with the 361.

A dealer cannot modify a saw by law. A stock 361 is a fine saw though. I would go with that with the 2 year warranty (cannot go wrong there). The 361 is my favorite saw of all. The 555 is also a good saw though. I almost bought one of them.

From the OP and based on my limited experience I would go 361 or 362.

Three saw plans get interesting I see nakila220 mentioned a 120cc saw in a three saw plan - talk about go big or stay home :)

Others mentioned two saw plans and for me... if I had to pick two of my three saws... I would pick the 241 and 461 ....
I mentioned it because i already have an 084 that i acquired from my grandfather. I have no idea what the crazy old man was doing with that! haha

Latest posts

Back