Which chainsaw does this bar fit?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oregon small mount 240RNDA095 would be 81 driver and fits the husk 262 and the like

K095 would be the 84 driver

Scott

I thought the A095 mount was for the smallest of small mounts using 3/8" low profile chain. That was made in a 24"?

What I like about the listing is that he wants to dictate what feedback you are allowed to give him. LOL. Feedback on ebay is much akin to rep here. Nobody wants to give bad feedback for fear of getting it in return as revenge.

Ian

I wouldnt buy anything from that E-Jerk. I will dictate what feedback I leave, and I will dictate everything else about the sale except for the sale price or I WONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! That guy is a jerk, I hope nobody buys that damn bar.

.... The 362 was also a small mount, however I think it has changed to a large mount now.

It's a pretty recent change or at the very least a recent rumor. :)

edit

It's discussed here.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=62340&highlight=362

That is correct, as far as I know - I also suspect that the "reintroduced" batch of 362s (with the large mount) have the slightly beefed up/heavier 372 case, not the original (slightly lighter) 371/362/365 one.

Last edited:
Back