which saw of these two?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenlantern412

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Got a powerful saw, just need a smaller saw for lighter work. Looking at the Husky 445, or the Echo cs-370. Both are not expensive, husky a bit more powerful, Echo a little lighter. My other big saw is a Husky, but for the little cost the cs-370 looked good. Which one would you buy??

Got a powerful saw, just need a smaller saw for lighter work. Looking at the Husky 445, or the Echo cs-370. Both are not expensive, husky a bit more powerful, Echo a little lighter. My other big saw is a Husky, but for the little cost the cs-370 looked good. Which one would you buy??

The Husky, but try to find a 350.....:)

I'm confused.

Didn't you ask basically the same question in a thread yesterday? Looking for a smaller Husky for trimming etc. to go with your 359? :dizzy:
No problem however - if you have opnly those two to choose between, I'm with Gary and Stevethekiwi - - - the 455.

Al

Last edited:
Didn't you ask basically the same question in a thread yesterday? Looking for a smaller Husky for trimming etc. to go with your 359? :dizzy:
No problem however - if you have opnly those two to choose between, I'm with Gary and Stevethekiwi - - - the 455.

Al

445, not 455!

Thank you all, the 445 it is. I did ask a similar question, and I really appreciate all the advice, but it got really off topic with saws I can't get because there is no dealer nearby and I wouldnt feel comfortable getting a saw I cant get service on. I have an Echo and a husky dealer close, so I figured if I was specific, it would make the answer easier. And it worked, the 445 it is! Thank you all for the help. I have learned a lot about saws in just a few days(and many hours) of reading.

Latest posts

Back