white pine logs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I got A LOT of white pine logs, after doing a 250+ tree clearing project in loudoun County VA.
All clean wood, and easily accesible. 16" - 24" diameter, and straight.
Who wants em, I am having a hard time finding a logger in this area.

Please PM me, I need to make them go away.......:D

see if the VA Forestry Association can lead you to a buyer, look at folks within 100 miles, they can likely take care of loading and all, whatever you don't want to do yourself, just means less money or work or headache for you.

There is a pulp mill up in Pennsylvania just across the MD border. I don't know what they pay , but they will take stuff up to 24 inches. They will also haul it.
I will find the name of the place if your interested.

I'd heard you folks up there couldn't move white pine to easily, heck, it's one of the main money trees down in SW Virginia.

I discovered that.:msp_confused:
I did some pulp logging 30+ years ago the hard way, and have always done ok logging out on my jobs when feasible, but Loudoun county is a tough place
to move wood.

I appreciate the help, I would give it away at this point....:D

Just thinking

I got A LOT of white pine logs, after doing a 250+ tree clearing project in loudoun County VA.
All clean wood, and easily accesible. 16" - 24" diameter, and straight.
Who wants em, I am having a hard time finding a logger in this area.

Please PM me, I need to make them go away.......:D

how about log home builders ? could you broker them that way? whats a first class faller/cutter make in your region per day or avg. out at ?

Back