Who is the MVP...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arboristsite MVP

• Thall

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Bsnelling

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Fish

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Lakeside Andy

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Spacemule

Votes: 18 18.0%

• Total voters
I'd say everyone you listed is pretty valuable, Lots of good guys to talk to on this forum, everyone included, Hell I would have to say AS is probably the best forum on the web for chainsaw info!:cheers: to everyone

By the way I never voted!

:agree2:

Timberwolf is an all star, as are Spike and Sawtroll....

There's also all the guys that fly under the radar- Romeo, Pes+, Ken Dunn, Dave Neiger, Pioneerguy600, Al Smith, Troutfisher, Adam Clarke, Four Paws, 24d, and another 60 or so that I've talked to...

Yeah would have to agree.
There has been valueable imput from alot of various names the more you think about it.

You don't see Timberwolf post as much as others, but when he speaks, you'd better listen. I've learned a tremendous amount from Brian.

Not to take away from any others on that list, but, BINGO!!!!

Everyone listed (and a bunch not listed) are all great. I will not be voting in this poll.

Timberwolf is an all star, as are Spike and Sawtroll....

There's also all the guys that fly under the radar- Romeo, Pes+, Ken Dunn, Dave Neiger, Pioneerguy600, Al Smith, Troutfisher, Adam Clarke, Four Paws, 24d, and another 60 or so that I've talked to...

You should be on this list as well JJ.
You have forgoten more about saws
than most will ever know.

Lee

It's impossible to really say any one individual is the most important.

Andy brought as much talent, knowledge, and experience as a human being could possess.

Rex is highly entertaining at times and irritating at others.

Brad has incredible enthusiasm for saws and modifications which is not only contagious, but a great boost to the chainsaw user community as a whole. He also has enormous attention to detail.

John has a great sense of humor, sardonic wit, and provides some fascinating insights into human behavior.

Tom is the Elvis of the chainsaw world, 'nuff said there.

I agree with the above post. I could not and will not choose one person. There has been too many here that has helped me in the year I've been a member here. If i had to make a list of people that i needed to thank for their input, the list would be 30 or 40 people long to start thanking people individually.

I can't see myself voting on this poll. To many people on this site with alot of information and willing to help others that need the info.

BTW, AS IS BY FAR THE BEST SITE ON THE NET!!!:chainsawguy::bowdown:

Latest posts

Back