Who Locks Their Saws Up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 6' industrial security fencing around the front of the house. An 8' wood fence devides the front and backyards. Once inside the front yard, you will meet my son (who is trained on a bite sleeve). I dont see anyone making it to the backyard, but I have 2 little girls in the back that love to chase. All are APBTs. And we just went to SC last month and bought a female red and rust European Doberman. Her Sire is 120lbs and Dam 90lbs. In another 3-4 months I will start her on the sleeve.

This guy right here sits on the front porch all day and waits for me to get home. Anytime I have something shipped I have it sent to my parents house (retired) bc Carriers cant come inside the fence.
1226121328b.jpg

Good idea. I cover mine with old towels or sheets so they are not visible. Always a good idea to try and keep the garage door closed though.

Mine are locked up. All the time, in the truck or in the shop. I try not to even drive around with them visible in the back of the truck through the cap windows; it's just often easier to swing by the house and properly secure them. Have had no issues yet but try not to create opportunities either.

Plastic coated steel cable is a pretty good solution to lock a saw down to a tie down point. I have several different lengths of it, with a loop on either end created with the garage door cable sleeves that you hammer into place on the cable.

Latest posts

Back