Who sells GB bars?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got a price list here with a guy that does mail order,hes really quick with his shipping,probably cheaper in the US,there cn 40 pro bars

Gypo Logger said:
I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a bad GB bar, so as long as it has the replaceable tip I think we are good to go. Any Gb bars I have used are without peer. John

I don`t think the Pro Tops are entirely without peer. A few that I`ve had seem to wear atleast as fast as other bars I`ve used, or maybe I just had a bad lot. I know that I`ve also had a few dud Oregons. :eek:

The Titaniums are very good. I was recently made aware of GB pricing from Tony Miller, another arboristsite sponsor. I haven`t checked Dean`s prices but I think it might be pretty darned hard to beat Tony`s current prices.

Russ

GB makes the largest selection of Titanium bars for the Stihl mount for the likes of the 036, 044, 046, etc. I should be able to get pretty much any gage in 3/8" pitch for those saws. Once in a while I run into a particular bar that is on backorder with the factory (like the HVT20-50PA large Husqvarna mount is right now), but most of the time they have what I need in stock here in the States. The Stihl bars are GB mount SN. Add a T for Titanium, then the bar length, then -gage, then PA for 3/8" sprocket nose. So a Stihl 25" 50 gage is SNT25-50PA. I actually have both the SNT25-50PA and SNT20-50PA in stock.

jokers said:
I don`t think the Pro Tops are entirely without peer. A few that I`ve had seem to wear atleast as fast as other bars I`ve used, or maybe I just had a bad lot. I know that I`ve also had a few dud Oregons. :eek:

The Titaniums are very good. I was recently made aware of GB pricing from Tony Miller, another arboristsite sponsor. I haven`t checked Dean`s prices but I think it might be pretty darned hard to beat Tony`s current prices.

Russ

Ya but Russ, you have to actually get out there and cut some wood before you can consider yourself a quality control manager. :)
Just kidding Russ, actually that load of firewood logs you had last year would be a good place to test anything with the rocks and mud and all.
BTW, tell that logger who brought you that mud embalmed firewood that I have a brandnew 066 Arctic wrap available. See you at the GTG.
John

Back