Who sells the most Chainsaws...and why???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a common theme with almost all large companies in competitive product markets. Each company will say theirs is the best selling best selling and can sway the statistics in their favor. Real actual numbers are kept as a trade secret and will never be released to the public. So to answer your question- nobody knows for sure.

Nobody knows for sure. Hahahahaha!!!!

That nails it!!! It seemed there was nothing left to know but now we are , discovering "his" way!!!

Nobody knows.

Husky as the market, when they affiliated to lowes for the home owner chainsaw lines, so husky as all the shop plus all the lowes world wide, home depot did offer the same deal to Stihl to compete, but they got turn down, Stihl is trying to catch up. dont get me wrong i only own stihl but the market is owned by husky plus all the submark chainsaw they do.

Husky as the market, when they affiliated to lowes for the home owner chainsaw lines, so husky as all the shop plus all the lowes world wide, home depot did offer the same deal to Stihl to compete, but they got turn down, Stihl is trying to catch up. dont get me wrong i only own stihl but the market is owned by husky plus all the submark chainsaw they do.

Here the stats : Husky last years a market of $150,000,000,000.00 yes 150 billions last year
http://husqvarnagroup.com/en/about:msp_scared:

I guess Lowes really helped the Husky sales.I wonder if Stihl will eventually sell online or at chain stores?Not sayin that sarcastically,really look for em to branch out if their sales ever slump

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yWrfoeCZn9w?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Stihl MS 290 Farm Boss is the number #1 selling saw for Stihl! It is a masterpiece of machinery and tough as nails. It starts every time I need it! I have used this saw for several years and put it to the test. It passed with flying wood chips and colors!

:msp_rolleyes:

Thanx, Rob. I guess you had some hidden talent. We'll stick to pro grade. MS290 covers it for most guys, and they hold their value. Thanks for the tip.

I guess Lowes really helped the Husky sales.I wonder if Stihl will eventually sell online or at chain stores?Not sayin that sarcastically,really look for em to branch out if their sales ever slump

Stihl don't slump. And they won't branch out. With my Stihls, we are more akin to branching off.

Tractor Supply also.:msp_biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yWrfoeCZn9w?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:msp_rolleyes:

dumasses like this are what keeps stihl #1 in the minds of underedjucated wannabes. not knockin stihl(im sure they are just itching to sign this guy as their spokesman)but this guy has no clue about any other stihl models but based on a one time buy thinks the sun revolves around them.btw this looks like my neighbor,lol.(he also owns a 029 and only drives fords and john deeres)

dumasses like this are what keeps stihl #1 in the minds of underedjucated wannabes. not knockin stihl(im sure they are just itching to sign this guy as their spokesman)but this guy has no clue about any other stihl models but based on a one time buy thinks the sun revolves around them.btw this looks like my neighbor,lol.(he also owns a 029 and only drives fords and john deeres)

+/- 1

Dumbasses like this are what keeps Stihl #1 in the minds of uneducated wannabes.I'm not knocking Stihl (I'm sure they are just itching to sign this guy as their spokesman), but this guy has no clue about any other Stihl models based on a one time buy. He thinks the sun revolves around them. By the way this looks like my neighbor who owns an 029, and only drives Fords and John Deeres

I fixed it up for you. It reads much better after I made it appear well written.

Because of guys like this, I'll be buying up the distributor's stock of 290s when it's discontinued.:msp_biggrin:

That's what I'm wondering--do the stats include all Husqvarna brands of chainsaws?

Take pickup truck sales as an example. Ford touts the F-150 as the best selling pickup truck in the USA for many decades. However, if you add up sales of Chevy and GMC pickup trucks, then GM sells more trucks.

That just means that Ford is the best....selling truck ever.It's just the best, whether they sell more than GM or not.:D

Back