Who sells the most Chainsaws...and why???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yWrfoeCZn9w?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:msp_rolleyes:

I was waiting for .....For 19.95!!!!....that's right only 19.95!!!....and if you call within the next hour we will throw in a 2 oz bottle of Stihl oil and a stihl hat autographed by Sawtroll!!!

And Claude Poulan, too.I don't think ha had time to write though.He was busy innovating the chainsaw into pretty much what we have today.

Right on, R-H and you know personally, I give him credit. Poulan was the Ford of the chainsaw world. Stihl was the Mercedes. I was ignorant about Poulan until you woke me up. What Rare Breed is doing with that classic Poulan on another thread here right now shows they sprouted roots in Illinois. When you're green you are growing. That's the best time to ask questions.

farmboss is the king of all saws :rock:

If you know how to operate and maintain it, it won't let you down. I had an 028 AV as my first saw. I worked on a tree farm and bought it myself before I was old enough to drive. One of the best saws. I wish I had it now. Your comment is much more on topic than the clowns drawing the cartoon hats and the one posting spam.

farmboss is the king of all saws :rock:

King of the ocean, anchoring my boat.

:D

If you know how to operate and maintain it, it won't let you down. I had an 028 AV as my first saw. I worked on a tree farm and bought it myself before I was old enough to drive. One of the best saws. I wish I had it now. Your comment is much more on topic than the clowns drawing the cartoon hats and the one posting spam.

:popcorn:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yWrfoeCZn9w?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've never seen someone so excited about a chainsaw, i'm surprised he isn't foaming at the mouth. And those "hooks" on the front of the saw, how he loves those hooks!

I've never seen someone so excited about a chainsaw, i'm surprised he isn't foaming at the mouth. And those "hooks" on the front of the saw, how he loves those hooks!

Rob is dealin' with all that pent up hate pretty well. '08 got right over and started some commentary. He's probably wondrin' why his video got successful overnight.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Latest posts

Back