Who sells the most Chainsaws...and why???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy made me almost throw my laptop across the room. It's a good thing my son walked in or I would in the market for a computer....hey, I wonder if that guy does reviews on computers? Maybe he could recommend a good unit that runs DOS.

Oh yeah, the Husqvarna group sells way more saws than Stihl. Anyone that says otherwise has been sniffing too much mix.

The real problem with the guy in the vid is that good taste, (and the moderators), make it difficult to find suitable adjectives to describe him.

What a DB! :msp_razz:

For fear of taking your thread off on a wild tangent? Too late, Pal. Thanks to you.

You better read it again, Sam. I could just have posted it in the, "Sure is Quiet in Here." Thread, but I want straight answers and good data, not fighting. Over here, though some laugh, some cry, different shades of anger are displayed, and you gave, "Discovering his Way," momentum albeit inadvertantly...

Your question has clearly been answered. Its either stihl, or husky, and no one really knows for sure lol.

Who is more qualified to answer my question than the guys that use saws? Nobody really knows is like sayin N/A. Some body can get data, too. Guy comin' in here and sayin' Husky group sells most saws, is like the same message you get mainstream. Nobody is gonna read thru six pages of cartoon hats and replicated post from that joker Rob posted to get to it now anyway. And 12 12 knows that. Classic Alinski.

You better read it again, Sam. I could just have posted it in the, "Sure is Quiet in Here." Thread, but I want straight answers and good data, not fighting. Over here, though some laugh, some cry, different shades of anger are displayed, and you gave, "Discovering his Way," momentum albeit inadvertantly...

Who is Sam? Your cryptic responses are only rivalled by your often tangential replies in your own thread, i.e. inquiring as to whether Andreas Stihl wrote a book, refering to Henry Ford as a "dictator" who treated his employees "fairly well". I sometimes find your postings to be somewhat amusing, but unfortunately after an arbitrary amount of time the humor ceases. Unless of course Robfromaz can come up with another enthralling video of some hairbrained blowhard discussing the genius of the tool less chain tensioner.

Goodnight now!!!

Who is Sam? Your cryptic responses are only rivalled by your often tangential replies in your own thread, i.e. inquiring as to whether Andreas Stihl wrote a book, refering to Henry Ford as a "dictator" who treated his employees "fairly well". I sometimes find your postings to be somewhat amusing, but unfortunately after an arbitrary amount of time the humor ceases. Unless of course Robfromaz can come up with another enthralling video of some hairbrained blowhard discussing the genius of the tool less chain tensioner.

Goodnight now!!!

Good Bye. Ford was a dictator, his methods didn't meld as well as Alfred Sloan who favored decentralized management. It isn't efficient to not have some rubber on the road. This is a whole new tier, but I'm willing to discuss it. How many threads stay where they are at? Ha Ha.

stop bein such a turd woodcutter, and no henry ford was not a dictator, never had the oppurtunity first off. And go read on stihls website, they say they are the number one selling chainsaw manufacturer in the world, im sure they made more money then husky, if only for the fact they sell bars, chains, files, oil, apperal, etc.

Good Bye. Ford was a dictator, his methods didn't meld as well as Alfred Sloan who favored decentralized management. It isn't efficient to not have some rubber on the road. This is a whole new tier, but I'm willing to discuss it. How many threads stay where they are at? Ha Ha.

Haven't you chided others repeatedly in this thread for going off topic? Yet you go off topic like a kid with ADHD seeing his first Circus. If you don't believe me go back and link all of your posts together. I'll bet even spacemule would find it annoying.

stop bein such a turd woodcutter, and no henry ford was not a dictator, never had the oppurtunity first off. And go read on stihls website, they say they are the number one selling chainsaw manufacturer in the world, im sure they made more money then husky, if only for the fact they sell bars, chains, files, oil, apperal, etc.

OK. You're right. I get tired of askin' a question and gettin' spammed to death for six pages cause somebody don't want to talk about it or some body got an issue with me personally. Jon1212 signed off and Rob shut his hole so I'm cool.

I spend enough time on Stihl's website. I'd just like to know more about how they run their business. Andrew Jackson won the battle of New Orleans when he was 45. I'm only 41 and I'm also a megalomaniac. Even if it is spelled wrong. I think there is more to life than just dull crap. I don't see selling oneself short.

Haven't you chided others repeatedly in this thread for going off topic? Yet you go off topic like a kid with ADHD seeing his first Circus. If you don't believe me go back and link all of your posts together. I'll bet even spacemule would find it annoying.

No, I haven't. I expect it. That's why I usually put it all up front. You signed off but you're still going. Remindin' me too much of.. you know...HER.

OK. You're right. I get tired of askin' a question and gettin' spammed to death for six pages cause somebody don't want to talk about it or some body got an issue with me personally. Jon1212 signed off and Rob shut his hole so I'm cool.

I spend enough time on Stihl's website. I'd just like to know more about how they run their business. Andrew Jackson won the battle of New Orleans when he was 45. I'm only 41 and I'm also a megalomaniac. Even if it is spelled wrong. I think there is more to life than just dull crap. I don't see selling oneself short.

If you'd "like to know more about how they run their business" I'm sure that Stihl will answer any questions you have. Contact them.

I've read every post in this thread and I fail to see where you've been "spammed to death for six pages".

Just because you started a thread doesn't mean that it belongs to you and that you alone can direct the way it goes.

Perhaps some other forum, one where you could have more control over content, might suit you better.

Valid points. Thanks. I realize only the individual post is the property of the user and the overall content of the thread belongs to the site.

Split 'em up. Buick, Pontiac Cadillac...Olds... Saturn, Saab... Many of 'em goes broke. Do you buy a F150 cause your Dad did? or a Stepside 4x4 Silverado 'cause Walker Texas Ranger did... or do you think about it and make a choice..and on what criteria.

And does the world market reflect that??

Just a discussion.

Substitute your favorite make for the car brands. What makes you choose what you do? How does the general market act comparitively?

Latest posts

Back